This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who use it.
This notice is given to those who interact with web services of Prophets Word accessible electronically from the address: prophets-word.com
The Policy and Privacy Standards to which prophets-word.com/ refers to the protection of personal data are based on the principles of accountability, transparency, relevance, purpose of use, auditability and security.
- PRIVACY INFORMATION
Under Article 13 of said decree containing provisions for the protection of personal information to inform you that the personal information voluntarily provided by you for the activation of services will be managed by adopting appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality , in compliance with the above regulations.
- Aims of treatment
At prophets-word.com, we take your privacy very seriously.
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
The data collected are used exclusively for the following purposes:
• Preliminary requirements for the contracting
• for the fulfillment of obligations and execution of operations under the contract
• to discharge the obligations and requirements (administrative, tax, accounting, etc..) Provided by the legislation
• for management support services related to marketed products
- Method of treatment
The treatment can be performed using manual, automated, electronic acts to manage, store and transmit data and are suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality.
- Rights of Correction / Updating Personal Data
• You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
• You have the right to obtain information:
◦ Origin of personal data;
◦ the purposes and methods of treatment;
◦ The logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
◦ the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
◦ the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
• You have the right to:
◦ updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
◦ the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
◦ certification that the operations mentioned above have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
• You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
◦ for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
◦ to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Owner and manager of the processing of personal data is the company Prophets Word
- CONTACT DETAILS
prophets-word.com, in common with many website operators, may use standard technology called cookies on this Site. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a particular website. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser, however, some areas of this Site may not function properly if you do so.
What are Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device on the server of a website and that only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents.
It contains some anonymous information and allows the web site to remember certain information.
The cookies used on the site are either persistent (ie they remain stored until they expire, on the hard disk of the personal computer of the user / visitor) that session (that are not permanently stored on the computer user / visitor and disappear with the closing of the browser).
Identify the time of authentication on the site. In this way the company can provide product recommendations, display personalized content, to provide other functions and personalized services;
Provide content, including advertising, relevant to your interests on the Site. The advertising defined according to your interests is subject to your preferences;
keep track of preferences you marked;
Keep track of items that are stored in your cart.
The different types of Cookies
or cookies or browsing session: used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user;
or Analytics: if used directly by the site operator to collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site;
or Cookie of functionality: allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (eg .: language) in order to improve the service.
or Faces to create profiles on the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net.
How to control the Cookies
You must accept cookies in order to visit?
No, not necessarily. You can disable cookies, including those used by our website, simply by turning off the cookie function in your browser or denying permission for disclosures. However, some parts of the site, as well as other websites, may not operate properly when turned off this feature. For example in the case of access to the private, the website will not proceed in the absence of authentication provided by cookies.
Where you can find more information about cookies
> Italian data protection commissioner
> Independent Organization